Version 4.10946#New generation of contest management system has been released. Here are some impovements over previous version:
- Browser's back button can be used everywhere
- URLs are restful and bookmarkable
- User interface was simplifiedi, bulk operations are more understandable
- Searches are faster
- More consistent functionality with search tables such as result filtering and sorting.
- Nicer user interface
- Attendee participants by default not on certificates
- When a new person with role 'attendee' is added to the team, the new person will not be shown by default on the teams' certificate.
- Accounts can now be merged by ICPC manager
- If a person has multiple accounts, it's now possible to merge other accounts into one main account that the person will use from now on. The other accounts will be disabled. All information from all the accounts is preserved including contest participation history, privileges on the contests (mainly for contest managers) and files.
- Reduced amount of information we request from system users
- It is possible to influence requested contestant information in contest settings. Additional information is requested in certain situations (e.g., team registration)
- New team registration with student coach
- When registering new teams it is now possible to have student participating in a contest also as a coach.
- It is possible allow student coach in contest settings
- Users can now be disabled
- The ICPC manager has ability to disable user accounts, preserving their history but preventing login and further changes. If a user tries to log in with disabled account, he's always informed that the account he's trying to use is disabled.
- Limiting number of registrations of the same person in different regions
- It is possible to restrict the number of regions in which a contestant may join a team. The limitation can be set in the super region (no value means no limitation; a value of 1 limits registration to one region; etc.)
- When the limit is set to X, then the same person cannot be registered on different teams in more than X different regions (or their subregions) under the given super region.
- The limitation does not count unofficial sites.
- For example if the Europe region limit is set to 1, a contestant registered on a team that competes in the Northeastern Europe region cannot also register as contestant on a team competing in the Central Europe region. Note that this contestant could register in any Asia regional contest.
- Registration of new team member provides by default persons associated to teams' university.
- It is possible to select person from outside of the university (uncheck option)
- It is possible that person did not fill in correct university in his registration
- Institution logos became part of attachments export
- Institution logos could be previously downloaded separately, they are now part of the "attachments" export.
- Paging in badges
- It's now possible to select multiple badges to see when printing badges
- Removed deprecated flight export
- Team can cancel itself
- Coach can go to the team managament page and cancel his own pending teams. To restore a team, coach needs to write to the contest director.
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.